GM 350 with a mild cam.
Runs good. Carb needs adjusted.
Lets start with the things I know it needs.
• Needs the carburetor adjusted for the truck. It was just taken out of the box and put on.
• The Interior needs to be finished. The bench seat in the picture is not mounted.
• The carpet needs to be set.
• The door seals plates need installed.
• The passenger doors needs the dynamat installed and then door panel.
• The truck bed needs adjusted as its sitting high on the passenger side.
• The sensor for the oil pressure gauge needs installed.
• It's really just a bunch of little stuff. If I can think of more to add to the list I will.
The good stuff.
• Just look at the truck, its beautiful.
• It may be easier to talk in person or on the
• The truck as been completely taken down and
• Professional body work and paint job. It was
• Has a metal bed instead of a wood bed.
• Painted the inside of the cab with POR15 and then covered with Dynamat.
• Mobsteel 20" wheels
• Dakota Digital gauges
• Lowered the correct way.
• I'll add more info as I remember.
Payment method we accept by PayPal.